Tendak HDMI USB KVM Switch allows you to share one USB keyboard, USB mouse, and one HDMI monitor to control 2 computers, laptops, game consoles.
It is designed for multitask with two computers at your necessary, increasing productivity in the office or at home ; You can switch between 2 computers using a manual switch located on the top of the KVM unit.
1. One USB keyboard, USB mouse, and HDMI monitor control two computers
2. Max resolution: 3840 x 2160p at 30Hz
3. Support Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
4. No software drivers required, plug and play
5. Supports two modes: Duplicate and Extend
How It Works:
1. Connect the DC 5V power adapter to this product to keep power input for it
2. Connect HDMI IN1 and USB IN1 to PC1 at the same time
3. Connect HDMI IN2 and USB IN2 to PC2 at the same time
4. Connect a HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT interface to a HDMI dispaly
5. Plug an USB keyboard and an USB mice to the correspondent USB-A port
6. Press the manual switch button to switch between the two computers.
* Windows 10 / 8/ 7/ XP/ Vista (32-bit / 64-bit)
* Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
1x HDMI USB KVM Switch 2x1
2 x USB-A to USB-B Cable
1 x USB Power Cable
1 x USER Manual
Please make sure the HDMI Input Connector 1 and USB-B Connector 1 were plugged in same group.
HDMI IN1 and USB IN1 is corresponding. Does NOT support HDMI IN1 and USB IN2 mixed insertion.
Not compatible with Mechanical Keyboard Mouse.
Not compatible with Wireless Keyboard Mouse.