1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
● Improperly operated devices
● Lost or stolen products
● Purchases made over 12 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
● It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
● Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
● If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
● Order number.
5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
● If you made your purchase through Tendak website, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
● If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
● The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.